The Makeup Show Chicago is almost here, with the announcement of a first-ever, exclusive shopping hour. The “Early Bird” event, which happens Sunday Sunday, October 14th from 9 am until 10:30 am, gets you an exclusive viewing, and doorbuster pricing. There are a lot of brands taking part in this, including Danessa Myricks Beauty, Moira Cosmetics, Sistar Cosmetics, Melanie Mills Hollywood, and more.
You get special package deals, and discounts you can’t miss. Deals offered includes:
- Moira Cosmetics: During this early bird time ONLY attendees will receive an extra deal on the “Destiny” eyeshadow palette (First Look price: $15 each, Regularly: $22)
- Limelife by Alcone: Receive 20% off.
- Melanie Mills Hollywood: Receive 50% off MSRP from the Gleam Body Sealing Spray (First Look price: $20, Regularly: $40)
- Puckerd Cosmetics: Pick up a deal on either the Puckerd Cosmetics Wedding Kit (First Look price: $65, Regularly $75) or Luxury Liquid Mattes Wedding Kit (First Look price $99, Regularly $119)
- Graftobian: Get the HD Super Palettes: (First Look price $55 each, Regularly $84) Limit 5 per customer.
- Danessa Myricks Beauty: Vision Cream Cover Pro (First Look price $120, Regularly $199)
- Sistar Cosmetics: Snag a set of Sistar Cosmetics for $78.91, which includes a makeup bag, palette, eyebrow pencil, eyeliners, lip paints, a primer, setting spray, and makeup remover.
- MustaeV: Offering 40% off!
- Rebels & Outlaws: Early birds will receive a free crystal with purchase of a candle.
- Mineral Air: The Makeup Artist Trade Kit includes an airbrush device, detachable reservoir head for custom blending or blush applications, 7 Four-in-One Foundation shades, 1 Universal Blush Shade, and cleaning solution for $200!
- Glam.Or.Ring: This little palette allows you to have makeup on-the-go by attaching to your phone!
The Makeup Show Chicago is Saturday, October 13th, from 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday, October 14th, from 9 am to 5 pm at the Revel Fulton Market in Chicago. You can purchase your tickets conveniently online.