Love With Food is a smart way to snack while doing good. With each purchase, they’re donating to a food bank to help fight childhood hunger. The Snack Smart, Do Good Club is $7.99 a month, free shipping, and each box features all-natural, organic, or gluten-free snacks. Each box is delivered to your door every month, and you have the option to cancel at any time without dealing with cancellation fees.
About the Snack Smart, Do Good Boxes
There are three options available. I had the opportunity to receive and test out each box, and it’s hard to pick a favorite. Let’s take a look at the options!
- Tasting Box – You’ll receive seven+ surprise snacks, and the cost ranges from $7.99 to $9.99 per box. With this box, one meal will get donated.
- Deluxe Box – With the Deluxe box, you’re getting 15+ surprise snacks for $16.50 – $19.95 per box. 2 meals will get donated.
- Gluten-Free Box – The Gluten Free box features 10+ snacks for $19.99 – $24.99 per box. Two boxes will be donated.
Shipping to the US and territories is free, and you can earn rewards points. You can sign up for yourself or make a one-time purchase for a friend.
The Snack Boxes
A team works hard to curates each snack box for you to enjoy unique, organic, or all-natural snacks to feature. Snacks features:
- No Trans Fats
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Flavoring or Coloring
Overall Thoughts On Snack Smart, Do Good
I think the program, and donating food to help end childhood hunger, is incredible. Keep in mind that this is a subscription box and you won’t like every single product each month. Between these three boxes, there were some hits and misses. With that said, this is the perfect way to try new snacks. And for the price, it’s worth it!